Happy Easter my very few readers.
I hope you have a lovely Easter Sunday, whether you celebrate Easter for the chocolate or the religious reason.
I am not sure what to write so I shall blast you with Easter Facts!
- Easter in French is Paques
- The traditional act of painting eggs is called Pysanka.
- Easter is now celebrated (in the words of the Book of Common Prayer) on the first Sunday after the full moon which happens on or after March 21, the Spring Equinox.
- Americans celebrate Easter with a large Easter egg hunt on the White House Lawn.
- Both Easter and Passover revolve around the idea of rebirth.
Well… there you go!
(Psst He is Risen)